Personal I enjoyed using google slides and I am not sure why but found it easier to use than power point, I liked the notes that I was able to attach and could defiantly see the benefits of having these if delivering a presentation to other agencies and in case I got stage fright..
I would need to play around a little more and get familiar with the workings of google slides to use it to its full potential.
I like the idea that a group of individuals can all input and work together no matter were in the world they may be, I am having a little trouble with the embedding but this is not a google slide issue just mine!
After using google slide i think this would be my preference over power point presentation, i can access this were ever i am and can edit etc.. just by logging into my google account, especially when i forget my memory stick as i have today!!
PRO -
- it is already set up with my google site
- it is easy to share with other people if you are working in a group
- simple, easy to understand directions
- it is saved in the cloud, so you can access it from anywhere
- you can easily upload youtube videos
CONS -
- if you don't have internet, you are out of luck
- there isn't as many flashy pictures and pretty slides
No comments:
Post a Comment